At Flatfile, we believe that humans shouldn’t have to struggle to use the data that drives our work forwards. We create beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We’re automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
What do a grocery store, an early-stage e-commerce startup, and Fortune 500 insurance company all have in common? They are all Flatfile customers, for one.
Regardless of segment or geography, accessing usable data quickly is a baseline requirement for operating your business today. Flatfile serves as a crucial bridge between messy, 3rd party data and our customers’ systems. We call this data onboarding, and we view it as both a challenge and an opportunity to serve every company in the world.
About the role
As part of our Customers for Life (C4L) organization, we set the standard for exceptional customer experience. From the first touchpoint to the last use case in mind to enable seamless data transactions for every organization in the world.
In this role within our CX (Customer Success) team, you’ll be owning post-sale onboardings, ongoing product engagement, and future revenue growth. The success of our strategic customers will be under your leadership; long-term customer value also happens to be the most critical component to the recurring revenue nature of our business model.
If this sounds like a fun challenge, let’s define the Data Onboarding category together!
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure a smooth handoff post-sale based on customer’s immediate objectives and reasons for purchasing Flatfile
- Set mutually aligned expectations around our onboarding framework to scope and execute implementation to ensure immediate goals are met effectively and expediently
- Partner with the Customer Engineering team to develop technical training for current and future customers.
- Prepare and maintain collateral and documentation for customer communications including timelines, deliverables, agendas, and performance monitoring.
- Manage multiple simultaneous implementations for new customers, focusing on our most strategic and high-value accounts. Their success is our singular focus.
- After near-term onboarding success, identify additional potential opportunities for product expansion, and use that knowledge to create a use case roadmap for future commercial opportunities and handoff to Customer Success
- Share ongoing updates and status reports throughout the implementation process, correcting and flagging business risk in the context of our customers and Flatfile.
- Gather and document customer feedback throughout the implementation process and share those findings to inform on product roadmap and execution.
- Use Salesforce, BI tools, Chargebee, and Flatfile daily.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, with at least some portion of that spent in customer onboarding or technical services implementation for a B2B SaaS offering.
- A history of successfully managing external stakeholders and cross-functional relationships with internal team customer-facing teams.
- Previous end-to-end delivery experience, including successfully managing multiple complex projects simultaneously; setting and meeting deadlines, and executing according to plan.
- Experience creating/implementing processes and workflows including crafting documentation and implementation frameworks used by teams or across departments.
- Able to understand and communicate technical concepts across various audiences, elevating the proficiency of others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to create, own and edit communications across multiple platforms and adapt messaging for various audiences.
Our goal is to be the best remote company in the world. We take this very seriously and aim to treat every employee like a million-dollar hire.
We’re team-focused here: we look for great teammates (not just great individuals) and strive to be a place where you’re surrounded by the best people in your career, where we all make each other better.
What we offer . . .
* The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top-of-the-line hardware.
* Unlimited discretionary vacation, and recommend a minimum of 3 weeks
* Comprehensive healthcare plans (including Vision and Dental), with fully covered options for you and your dependents
* 24/7 access to a Health Advocate
* Free annual membership to One Medical in participating regions
* Short term disability insurance
* 12 weeks of paid parental leave
* 401k retirement plan, with 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
* Equity options
Read Full Job Description