The Implementation Consultant III is responsible for managing the implementation of GHX products and provide subject matter expertise to deliver a high-quality level of service to provider customers.Responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day implementation and operations aspects of the client relationship, achievement of service levels and execution with specific focus on client satisfaction and utilization. Presenting product functionality, creating documentation for project objectives, performing customer training and achieving key milestone tasks to hit revenue targets are also primary areas of focus.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Customer Focus. The Implementation Consultant III implements GHX products in accordance with the scope of work sold to the customer. The entire project lifecycle is supported through product go live and a period of post go live support. The goal is to strive for excellence in delivery, ensure customers receive value and achieve high degrees of utilization from GHX products and services.
- Product Implementation. The ability to guide customers through product options that align with the appropriate business processes, establish environments to conduct end to end testing and train multiple users. Gather and document requirements with the customer to complete GHX application configuration. Strong presentation skills focused on explanation and demonstration of product functionality.
- Project Management. Maintain and communicate project status to identify progress, risk and mitigate delays. Coordinate and collaborate with other scrum teams and internal departments to ensure customer objectives are met.
- Process Improvement. Participate in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities that optimize delivery results and achieve greater customer satisfaction.
- Ability to create, organize and maintain implementation documentation. Work with team members to assign shared ownership in keeping documentation and project plans current.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Proven history of success (1-3 years) in an implementation or project management role in a healthcare IT or supply chain organization
- Strong understanding of healthcare supply chain, EDI, project delivery and system to system integration
- Ability to interpret business needs with the goal of implementing products that will meet or exceed customer's goals and objectives
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and share that passion with team members to create processes that improve delivery and customer experience
- Understanding of data structures, system integration, materials management, supply chain and accounting
- Ability to excel in a high energy, collaborative team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of item master management, knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodology
- Experience working on cross functional projects with internal and external participants.
- Knowledge/understanding of cloud-based ERP systems such as Infor Cloudsuite, Oracle Cloud and Workday
- Knowledge/understanding of on-premise ERP systems such as Lawson, Meditech, Peoplesoft
Read Full Job Description