Implementation Consultant II at GHX
The Implementation Consultant is a technical implementation role that deploys GHX solutions that automate the supply chain in the healthcare industry. The Implementation Consultant is the technical expert for a set of cloud-based solutions and works directly with customers to drive utilization and to ensure a high quality service is delivered to GHX customers through all assigned projects.
The Implementation Consultant plays an important role in nurturing the client relationship while working in conjunction with Consulting and Project Management to deliver a well-executed project. The nature of the work is cross-functional, requiring collaboration across Solution Delivery, Sales and Product to overcome technical challenges and to assist the customer in moving to the new, automated way of working.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Provides exceptional service to assigned accounts.
· Configures GHX cloud-based solutions to the requirements specified by the customer, at times requiring technical problem solving to alter the configuration to meet client specific business requirements. This may require coordination with other GHX departments and the customer to ensure customer stated goals are achieved.
· Executes and reports against customer specific project plans.
· Provides train-the-trainer customer education, as needed.
· Assists customers with the deployment of GHX functionality and change management activities.
· Ensures customers receive value and achieve a high degree of utilization from GHX products and services.
· Works towards operational excellence and continual quality improvement to drive an optimal GHX customer experience, as well as internal efficiency.
· Participates with the development and maintenance of best practice implementation methodologies.
· Customer-focused professional with a passion for excellence and extensive experience with healthcare IT implementation projects or the operation of healthcare IT systems on either the provider or supplier side of the healthcare spectrum.
· Solid client management and relationship management skills with a demonstrated ability to translate complex IT configurations into language understandable by supply chain staff.
· Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success.
· Must possess strong communication and analytical skills as well as possess a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships. Must have previous experience in a customer-facing role.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer systems, information systems or other related technology degrees, or combination of education and equivalent work experience. Technology or project management related certifications or training are a plus.
· Proven history of success (typically 2-3 years) in a technical information systems operations or implementation role.
· Healthcare information technology experience is required with an understanding of health care supply chain or accounts payable processes being highly desirable.
· Ability to configure applications with knowledge of front-end business process applications and integration techniques.
· Strong knowledge of the use of Excel to manipulate and QA data.
· Ability to excel in a high-energy, collaborative team environment.
· Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively managing competing priorities.
· Dedication to customer service with strong client management skills.
· Proven ability to work in an agile culture and to be self-directed in completing day-to-day tasks.
· Ability to perform limited travel in support of department goals and as required to support assigned client projects (less than 10%).
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)