Implementation Consultant (BTT) at Granicus LLC
As an Implementation Consultant on the Communications and Outreach team at Granicus, you will be responsible for guiding clients through their journey on the EngagementHQ and/or GovDelivery platforms. Your role ensures a successful onboarding for new clients that includes delivering virtual training, building out use-cases, developing educational content, and providing support at events when required. Your primary goal is to provide each client with the best possible experience while fulfilling a critical role between our clients and the organization. You will be measured by customer satisfaction, product adoption and your ability to proactively guide the completion of key milestones throughout the implementation process. The product and industry knowledge that you cultivate, organize, and share will be the key to helping our clients successfully launch, maintain and grow their EngagementHQ and/or GovDelivery platforms.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). Though, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
What You'll Do:
· Work with the sales and customer success teams to ensure a seamless handoff at every
stage of the client journey.
· Assist clients with the initial setup of the EngagementHQ and/or GovDelivery platform,
including internal onboarding discussions and implementation of any additional features
· Educate clients on the value, key features and benefits of the EngagementHQ and/or
GovDelivery platform and online engagement in general.
· Plan and lead EngagementHQ and/or GovDelivery training as needed throughout the
· Track, collate and answer client support requests when required and help to pull
together a full picture of the client experience.
· Reset expectations with clients by having tough conversations when appropriate.
· Keep thorough records of client interactions, process client accounts and file
· Contribute to the ongoing success and education of Granicus' product and expertise in
digital outreach and engagement.
· Effectively track and showcase the best practice examples to contribute to the overall
success of the organization.
Key Performance Indicators:
· Clients complete the onboarding process within a reasonable timeframe.
· Clients demonstrate regular and thorough use of the EngagementHQ and/or
· Thorough records keeping and task completion in Salesforce and other business intelligence tools.
Who You Are:
· You can present digitally, with experience onboarding SaaS clients.
· You can prioritize competing needs with appropriate urgency.
· You can anticipate clients' needs and match them with appropriate Granicus products and services.
· You have highly developed written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to
collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
· You have strong project management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities,
meet deadlines, work constructively with stakeholders, work with limited supervision,
and assist clients with their project management.
· You understand our industry, with the ability to become proficient on digital
engagement principles and methodologies.
· You can quickly learn a new digital platform to be able to support clients.
throughout the onboarding process or for delivering a strategic level of support.
· You are comfortable in using (or learning to use) a range of SaaS tools to effectively track and
· You are a highly agile individual that is flexible with change.
· You have a minimum 4 years in Customer Success, Implementation, Program Management, or
· Relevant experience in SaaS, government or community engagement preferred.
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website:
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location #LI-SS1