As the Solutions Architect you will act as an expert for the Billtrust products and/or releases. You will serve as a key "go-to" person to address functional and technical questions from both clients and internal team members regarding product content, processes and procedures. You will be recognized across the organization for your Billtrust product expertise and will be sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex implementation and support problems. You will interact with the software development, quality assurance, product, client support, sales, and project management teams to ensure they understand new product functionality/features being proposed by clients and/or internal resources.
- Work directly with clients to determine their application system requirements and configuration options for new/modified product implementations
- Prepare complex requirements documents or product specifications that the development team will use during design and development efforts
- Conduct product implementations remotely or on client sites
- Act as a technical main point of contact for clients during the implementation process
- Determine technical challenges and or issues and escalate potential issues to appropriate resources
- Respond to product-related or functional questions from all team members
- Set-up and configuration of products and demos
- Serve as a peer mentor
- Travel up to 30%
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven success in the implementation and support of software solutions
- 3+ years’ experience gathering requirements and working with development teams
- 5+ years’ experience scripting T-SQL and SSMS for troubleshooting and analysis
- Previous experience working with image based solutions, such as OCR
- Managing internal and client expectations and deadlines; i.e. scheduling, communication, escalation and risk
- Comfortable communicating with client resources both technical and non-technical
- Effective with time management and self-prioritization of tasks
- Strong support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Version Control software (SVN, CVS, Team Suite)
- Additional experience with the following technologies a plus (XML, Perl, Python, ASP, PHP, IIS, .NET, C#)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.