What You'll Do:
As an Implementation Architect, you will act as an expert for the Billtrust products and/or releases. You will serve as a key "go-to" person to address functional and technical questions from both clients and internal team members regarding product content, processes, and procedures. You will be recognized within the professional services department for your Billtrust product expertise and will be sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex implementation and support problems. You will interact with the product, client support, and project management teams to ensure that you understand new product functionality/features being proposed by clients and/or internal resources. You will gain experience and broad exposure to Billtrust’s products and begin the journey to becoming a technical and functional expert who ultimately provides our customers with direction and guidance on configuring the Billtrust platform to meet their business objectives.
- Work directly with Project Managers and customers to determine their application system requirements and configuration options for new/modified product implementations
- Collaborate with Project Managers to effectively write detailed technical and functional requirements to be reviewed by various stakeholders
- Field questions/concerns regarding requirements from the customer that the development team will use during design and development efforts
- Sync up with other Billtrust Teams as it relates to customer implementation and how to support approved in-scope requirements
- Complete necessary tasks on projects on time when assigned to specific tasks designated by project plans
- Ability to handle multiple tasks for various projects and clients at any given time
- Be eager to learn and keep up to date on Billtrust products, capabilities and new features
- Conduct product implementations remotely as needed
- Act as a technical main point of contact for customers during the implementation process
- Determine technical challenges and or issues and escalate potential issues to appropriate resources
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the implementation and support of software solutions
- Strong working knowledge of a Windows-based environment (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008-2012, SQL Server 2008-2012)
- Managing internal and client expectations and deadlines; i.e. scheduling, communication, escalation, and risk
- Comfortable communicating with client resources both technical and non-technical
- Effective with time management and self-prioritization of tasks
- Strong support and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with image-based solutions, such as OCR
- Ability to work with version control software (SVN, CVS, Team Suite) is a plus
- Additional experience with the following technologies is a plus: XML, Perl, Python, ASP, PHP, IIS, .NET, C#
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.