HR Technology Consultant
HR Technology Consultant
Be Inventive :: Be Customer Obsessed :: Be a Good Person :: Be Authentic
Ever envisioned being with a growing technology company that puts people at the forefront of everything we do and being part of a team currently taking our people technology to the next level? Then look to join CSG and put your stamp on a growing area of our people organization.
CSG ‘s Total Rewards function seeks a new team member who is looking to join in raising the people technology bar and elevating technology to be a true business enabler. This role requires hunger, energy, creativity, and passion. Hunger for ongoing improvements and energy for the daily sprint as well as the marathon related to consistently driving for being the best.
The HR Technology Consultant will be the key point of requirements translation between our HR functions and HRIS team. In addition, this role will guide the establishment of a best in class governance process and meaningful data highlighting HRIS production, timelines and results. This mindful role is a key collaborator, adept problem solver and works efficiently with a strong sense of urgency.
The ideal candidate will embody the CSG values; the HR Technology Consultant is Authentic and a Good Person. As a team, we are enthusiastically Innovative and forward-thinking with our Customer Obsessed mindset relative to employees, analytics and technology.
- Agile, goal-driven, and organized
- Skilled project manager
- Independent thinker
- Skillful communicator (verbal and written)
- Subject matter expert on HR Technology Platforms
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of HR including compensation, benefits, learning & development, recruiting, etc.
- Able to genuinely engage with all levels within an organization
- Identify and develop the process of translating business requests into HRIS requirements
- Establish a best in class governance process
- Produce meaningful data outputs highlighting project timelines and HRIS output
- Foster collaborative relationships with internal teams
- Provide continual recommendations on process and technology platform improvements
- BA or BS degree and minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in HR Technology and/or business enabling platforms
- Proficient Workday skill or certifications
- Experience with M&A
- Strong technical skills including Office, Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams,
- Working knowledge of People Insights, Phenom People, and Degreed