HR Implementation Consultant at Wurk
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver and Scottsdale-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Würk want to meet you! Würk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus on making social changes in the world in which we live.
The Human Resources (HR) Implementation Consultant participates in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post-go-live support), under the direction of the Project Manager, and may lead one or more activities. Project responsibilities include; gathering customer requirements, configuring the Kronos solution to meet documented customer requirements, setting and managing customer expectations, providing guidance to Associate Consultants, identifying risks and communicating issues to the Project Manager. In addition, this role will entail configuring benefits, open enrollment setup, 1095 ACA (Affordable Care Act) 1095 reporting, as well as assistance with Talent Management (Performance reviews, performance management, compensation management, and budgeting), Applicant Tracking, and Employee onboarding and system forms/workflow configuration.
What you need to accomplish:
- Provide Implementation Services to Customers
- Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to Würk functionality
- Configure the Würk application to meet customer’s documented business requirements
- Conduct consulting sessions (on the phone and in-person) and document with meeting minutes
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Provide customers with follow-up consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise
- Develop SQL database scripts and XML transformers for integrations and interfaces
- Be a “go-to” resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external users
- Work with customers to implement Würk best practices in preparation for the rollout of the Würk solution
Contribute to internal Implementation initiatives
- Document solutions and contribute to a solutions repository
- Document best practices and share with the Practice
Focus on Continuing Education:
- Contribute to internal knowledge share; review posted feedback on a continuous basis and respond to questions
- Complete new release training on a timely basis; be fully versed on new and/or enhanced functionality in each product release
What you need to have:
- Must have Workforce Management (WFM) experience to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Workforce Management (WFM) implementations required
- Experience in business process mapping
- Experience in change management as an asset
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment including experience with HRIS Systems
- Understanding of different industries and how Kronos WFR implementation best practices apply to the customer’s business practices.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL as an asset
- WFM experience with one or more of the following applications: SalesForce.com, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Kronos, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA, Ultimate, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft, Ceridian (preferred)
- Ability to effectively implement an HRIS module or similar end-to-end solution
- Understanding of common human capital management (HCM) business practices
Functional Skills Requirements:
- Customer relationship acumen
- Ability to engage with multiple projects & customers at the same time and manage priorities
- Excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and facilitate customer workshops and sessions.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen
- Be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Dog-friendly office
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Flexible PTO
- Access to exciting industry events
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Position obligations may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate against race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
**No external recruiters**