Housing Logistics Specialist at Travelers Haven
Housing Logistics Specialist
Travelers Haven, one of the nation’s fastest growing corporate housing companies, seeks a Housing Logistics Coordinator for its Denver headquarters. A self-driven individual, with a strong customer service background and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be contacting various vendors to schedule and coordinate transactions, installations, and deliveries. Your customer service expertise will be utilized to establish and maintain relationships with furniture, utility, cable vendors to ensure our clients have seamless “turn-key ready” housing available to them upon their arrival. Strong negotiating skills are essential as some of your time will be spent negotiating rates on the client’s behalf. You will be securing reservations, processing appropriate forms and payments in a timely manner, and making any necessary changes in arrangements upon client request. Other administrative duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Team oriented
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively
- Comfortable consistently fielding incoming phone calls
- Must be a self-starter that is able to work independently
- Strong multitasking skills
- Very strong sense of urgency
- Superb attention to detail.
- One to two weeks of paid on-call participation required per year.
What we provide:
- Unlimited Paid vacation
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and Supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Organic fruit delivery and paid gym membership
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities
- A healthy Work Life Balance