Housing Logistics Specialist - Temporary Assignment
Top five reasons to work in a seasonal/temporary position at Travelers Haven:
- Flexibility: We’ll work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs, including options like: 4 or 5 day weeks, early mornings, weekends off, etc.
- Leadership: A dedicated support team that focuses on your needs.
- Benefits: Full time status makes you eligible for healthcare benefits, paid time off and other great perks!
- Growth: The opportunity to continuously expand your skills and knowledge through ongoing training and development and the possibility of a permanent position.
- Networking: Work closely with employees from other departments and divisions and build relationships that will last a lifetime!
Assignment Dates: March 23-June 1 (subject to extension based on demand)
Working schedule: Flexible, 30-40 hours week; Fridays required, no weekends
Hourly rate of pay: $17/hr
You will be contacting various vendors to schedule and coordinate transactions, installations, and deliveries. Your customer service expertise will be utilized to establish and maintain relationships with furniture, utility, cable vendors to ensure our clients have seamless “turn-key ready” housing available to them upon their arrival. Strong negotiating skills are essential as some of your time will be spent negotiating rates on the client’s behalf. You will be securing reservations, processing appropriate forms and payments in a timely manner, and making any necessary changes in arrangements upon client request. Other administrative duties may be assigned.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Conduct a move-in audit report daily to ensure our clients have successful arrivals.
- Perform a quality assurance inspection on suites.
- Assist with cable and internet installs.
- Assist with the high volume of active units that occurs in the summer. Making sure key clients do not have rent issues.
- Ensure all billing information is up to date with utility vendor.
- Build relationships with our vendors to ensure our clients/guests have the best experience.
- Call utility vendors to setup and disconnect utility services.
- Provide support for e-mail and phone communications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage Cable and Internet installations across the US
- Provide Coverage for our telecom department phone line
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have a reliable car. We will provide millage and gas coverage for any travels that involve meeting anywhere that is not our office.
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Must have a passion for solving problems and providing solutions
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Paid gym membership
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains