HCM Project Manager (Remote) at Freshworks
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. With more than 50,000 customers, Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.
Imagine your ideal role as an HR project manager. Rapid growth? Check. Awesome team? Check. HR Transformation? Check. Change Management? Check. A fantastic culture? Check. Ability to shape the role to suit your strengths?
Freshworks is looking for a Lead HR HCM Project Manager to join its team in North America. This individual contributor role is focused on steering HR technology projects in the employee life cycle for the NA region. As a business, Freshworks is disrupting business software. Meanwhile, the HR function is focused on making Freshworks the most loved company for employees. We are focused on creating “Moments of Wow” for our employees.
Our ideal candidate is someone who takes interest in HR processes, sharp acumen to understand business requirements and translate them to the technology team. This role will actively partner with the Global HR team in implementing the HRMS for the NA region.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Actively engage in steering cross functional projects and programs involving change management in the landscape of HR technology. Ability to partner with Senior leadership in HR and the business whilst driving the functional transformation projects in HR
- Deep understanding of HR processes throughout the employee life cycle and internal HR data requirements
- Comprehends and translates business requirements to technology requirements and works hand in glove with the Global HR Technology team
- Designing future processes and solutions: defining a clear vision for end-to-end process that enhances HR process optimization and delivery
- Change agent: be directly accountable or responsible for capturing every benefit on offer from reconfiguring the process and be able to articulate these to the stakeholders
- Ability to create deep working relationships across functionals, geographies and lines of businesses
- Represent the region in all global HR projects and ensure leveling up of Global HR processes
- Strong understanding of ATS & Oracle products either/or HCM implementation
- Train and coach HR colleagues in project management methodologies and tools.
Our Perfect Match:
- 6-8+ years experience in HR projects pertaining to large scale HR transformation
- Experienced project management on a global scale and within multinational organizations
- Experienced in HR IT implementation projects on HRMs and Applicant tracking Systems
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.