Group Project Manager, Development
You are a driver personality with an intrinsic need to create business value and you are focused on delivery valuable work to customers. You lead your direct-reports, peers, and leaders to success by whatever means necessary while maintaining a personal brand of poise, diligence, and professionalism. You are an expert at making your projects successful with diligent scope prioritization, vigilant de-risking techniques, and iterative delivery. You are fully capable of both coaching a team to exceptional performance and contributing alongside them when necessary. Most importantly, you are a strong leader with the appropriate balance of servant, authoritative, and democratic leadership traits.
- Work with executive and technical personnel to define functional requirements and create actionable efforts.
- Drive multiple programs to success by establishing a culture of performance within the program management team.
- Collaborate with program stakeholders to form, track, and lead successful programs.
- Lead a team of technical project and program managers focused on driving delivery of software projects.
- Use traditional and creative program management techniques to achieve success in your programs and coach your team in the same.
- 5+ years of relevant project management, program management, business analysis, or systems analysis experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Experience managing and leading a team of project / program managers.
- Proven ability to work with Senior and Executive level management.
- Knowledge proficiency in software development techniques, tools, and methodologies.
- Ability to analyze data and present findings and recommendations to Senior management.