Go-to-Market Project Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of campaign projects from initiation through delivery
- Manages project initiation activities including project definition, tracking, and reporting
- Project Management for all GTM Programs and identifying risks and potential bottlenecks
- Ensures requirements for internal projects align with operational standards. Develop alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate
- Develops, defines, and executes campaign project plans, scope, activities, and schedules
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments to meet project goals, ensures project completion is on schedule and meets the project standards
- Assigns and monitors the work of the project team, providing analytical support and direction.
- Manages project risks, issues, and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope, and quality, are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project completion, detailed review to identify improvement areas
- Identifies project management coordination gaps or areas for improvements
A Bachelor's degree in business administration. Sales or Marketing specialization is preferred.
- 7+ years' experience in Business Development, Sales, and Lead generation
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team environment and managing a global team
- Understand the campaign planning process, develop & simplify campaign enablement
- Advanced skill in the use of MS Office, MS Project, and Tableau
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.