Global Systems and Process Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Candidate will focus on the identification, development and recommendation of business processes and system changes and improvements. Candidate is required to have a broad knowledge base of the technology application and systems environment. Candidate will work closely with Legal and Compliance, IT and Transportation departments to streamline their business, systems, and process knowledge; analyze the impact of system changes, and model superior customer focus, communication and collaboration. This key position works directly under the Legal and Compliance department and serves as a liaison between the IT division and other departments to identify technology solutions to achieve efficiency and cost-effective results for business processes. The position also identifies training needs of business systems and applications and develops content, materials, and scheduling and/or facilitating training.
- US Person (citizen, green card holder or granted asylum)
- Ability to travel globally 10-20% of the time.
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear and balanced support on a broad range of strategic and complex management, and product issues.
- Driving results: solutions and results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Collaborating and influencing effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with front-line and mid-level personnel.
Experience / Education
- 2+ years of audit experience, and compliance related experience, with a 4-year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and integration with other system applications.
- Experience with compliance related software tools.
- Knowledge of EAR, ITAR, OFAC sanctions, European and Asian export regulations.
- 5 – 8 years of Arrow experience.
- Travel required
- Job is in Centennial, CO. and no option to work remotely
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks