Global Services and Solutions Strategic Change Management at RingCentral
What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
A Change Manager in Global Services and Solutions at RingCentral (which includes Customer Support, Customer Success/Relationship Management, and Professional Services) will empower the GSS organization with the processes, metrics, tools and technologies to deliver world-class customer support, adoption/retention, relationship management, and specialized people services in support of our customers experience. You will collaborate with the global services and solutions leadership team to deliver and contribute to strategic solutions and roadmap designed to meet our ambitious productivity, customer adoption and Customer Satisfaction goals.
The ideal candidate is pro-active, has excellent communication skills, enjoys working as part of a virtual team, can successfully multitask, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, strong project management skills, strong data analytics experience and the ability to manage cross-functional teams.
This is a highly visible and challenging position with the opportunity to directly impact the success of the GSS organization in addition to influencing the Customer Experience and journey across RingCentral.
This role will be focused on driving Change Management best practices and programs within GSS, establishing success and then growing that beyond that organization into the rest of the RingCentral.
Responsibilities would include some of the following:
- Lead strategic change efforts for the GSS organization.
- Define strategy, objectives, project scope, and business requirements for various new or enhanced projects in the GSS arena and facilitate the successful rollout and adoption of new systems, processes, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and product management and other organizations to facilitate rollout of training and education on features and functionality in new releases with just-in-time delivery to GSS cross-functional teams, and enable their ability to support their customer on day one with new releases.
- Map, benchmark and optimize existing workflow and processes.
- Develop and implement change management templates, methods and programs.
- Must be willing and able to travel on occasion
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree. With 10+ years of related industry experience.
- 5 years experience working in Change Management Roles. Additional experience in Adoption Programs, and/or Customer Retention as an expert in Customer Success/Relationship best practices are also welcome.
- Secondary experience working in Professional Services Programs as an expert in Professional Services best practices is also preferred.
- Strong experience with SaaS technologies and telecommunications/VoIP technologies required
- Familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar CRM systems, Knowledgebase systems, and Customer portals for case management.
- Experience in developing and overseeing programs and processes that directly create customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proficient at identifying areas for improvement in processes, tools, and techniques and the ability to follow through on implementing these improvements.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and enjoys collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellence in troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial Customer Care organization.
- Must be a strong leader who is highly energetic and a motivated team player.
- Change Management certifications are preferred. They can include but not limited to:
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Change Management Specialist (CMS)
- Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM)
- Change Management Certificate Program from the Association for Talent Development
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- APGM Organizational Change Management Foundation
- AIM Change Management Certification
- This is a great opportunity to put your experience and ideas to work in a fast paced, growing company that is a market leader.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.