Global Purchasing and Sourcing Leader at Zoom Video Communications
- Develop and maintain sourcing, procurement and requisitioning processes across Zoom that are agile and effective.
- Implement best practices in the selection of global suppliers.
- Negotiate costs and terms & conditions for all existing and new suppliers.
- Lead our hardware program, supplier management, and help us explore hardware as a service - vendor partnerships, process implementation, and financing
- Analyze monthly spend reports to identify trends and opportunities for cost reductions.
- Partner with Legal and Security teams on new vendor agreements by reviewing and taking measurable precautionary security risks
- Vendor relations and management, including Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Key facilitator in Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order creation - including PO monitoring and approvals with various domestic and global suppliers.
- Work closely with our Finance team on budget spend to maximize cost efficiency within each department.
- Global Procurement Policy - support and enforce our policy and processes to employees across all entities and locations.
- Apply Program Management best practices and technology to manage and lead cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Create a formal network and acts as the liaison between business stakeholders, users, and technical teams.
- Demonstrated success in implementing best practices in a rapidly growing company
- Expert negotiation skills
- Global experience working with international supply chain vendors and financing companies.
- Manage global distribution, leasing company, and hardware manufacturer relationships.
- Strong contract negotiation skills, and experience working with leading global suppliers.
- Proficient in Coupa P2P software, or comparable is desired.
- Demonstrated success in implementing best practices in a rapidly growing company.
- 10+ years of professional experience that includes 5 years in a management position.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree business, information systems, or related field and/or 5-7 years of direct experience in a procurement administration or management role.
- Technical knowledge in an ERP or Contract Management System with at least 3-5 years’ experience and Contract Modules (i.e. NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Ariba).
- Knowledge of the procurement, contract lifecycle, including RFP, vendor contract redlines process, and contract development.