Global Logistics Systems Project Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We are looking for a highly motivated project manager to help drive process improvements in our logistics systems and processes for our global network of distribution centers. While based in Reno NV, this position will require travel, both domestic and international. You should be comfortable carrying tremendous responsibility and excel as part of a small, high-powered team, tackling whatever challenges are necessary to support the overall objectives. You should take pride in thoroughness, analytical ability, organizational skills and attention to detail.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for managing projects and project portfolios for optimizing the flow of people, process and material
- Collaborating with highly technical and non-technical cross-functional teams to ensure that the project achieves desired efficiencies with the lowest possible costs. Influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Develop process, procedures and testing of improvement solutions; create, maintain and provide associated documentation
- Provide production support for new process implementations
- Monitor implemented solutions and present findings to appropriate management groups as needed
- Resolve production issues
What You'll Need:
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using MS Office, project management and business intelligence / analytic tools
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills to solve complex process issues
- Prefer experience working in complex logistics and supply chain environments; supporting system project implementations such as warehouse management, labor management, and warehouse control systems
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)