Global Distribution Program Manager at Zoom Video Communications
The Global Distribution Program Manager is responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the Zoom Distribution Program. The Global Distribution Program Manager will execute on the strategy and implementation of a Distribution route-to-market. The key outcome of the Distribution Program is to enable & accelerate Zoom’s growth via our Partner ecosystem. This role will also be responsible for reporting and measuring effectiveness of the Distribution channel, including Reseller recruitment and on-boarding. He/She will have experience in managing programs to support Software as a Subscription (SaaS) models and will be required to work cross functionally to ensure long term success and revenue growth. This individual will use a data driven approach that also incorporates partner feedback and internal feedback to ensure an outstanding program and Distributor experience in a very fast paced, hyper-growth company.
● Drive and implement Distribution program updates globally, including policy changes, enhancements, program guide creation, launch plans and defining systems requirements/enhancements
● Help define and execute strategy for Distribution-led partner recruitment and on-boarding
● Engage and collaborate cross functionally with a range of teams including sales, finance, legal, enablement, marketing, operations, product management, to ensure the program operates efficiently at scale with proper training, supporting documentation and processes
● Drive programs to support Distribution-Managed partner growth through incentive programs, including rebates, special promotions, and Market Development Funds
● Own metrics and drive action plans for adoption and success of Distribution program globally and participate in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders
● Special projects as needed, in support of the Global Partner Programs organization
● Min. 5-7 years of partner program experience in SaaS industry, including years’ experience directly advising and persuading, and negotiating at all levels of seniority
● Experience in working with Reseller and Distribution Partners across multiple geographies
● Strong project management and organizational skills
● Current experience in a high growth enterprise software company, with SaaS/Cloud business models
● Experience with incentives programs, including design and implementation
● Experience in managing and launching industry leading partner programs
● Demonstrated record of building and fostering durable business relationships
● Effective Analytical and interpersonal skills
● Strong presentation skills
● Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
● Strong leadership skills to achieve or exceed goals
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram