Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
• Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
• Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
• Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Resolves client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. (High school diploma or GED for job levels I and II.)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
• Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
• Knowledge of FIS products and services
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
• Organizational and time management skills required
• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong problem solving skills
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing proficiencies role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Has broad understanding in one or more FIS Products. Follows scripts or uses documentation to solve problems. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three years of experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.