Facilities Project Manager
The HomeAdvisor Facilities team is seeking an energetic, smart, efficient and self-motivated Facilities Project Manager to support our fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. In this role, you’d be responsible for supporting all of our nationwide facilities. This role will require an organized self-starter who doesn’t require (or want) a lot of micro-management, approximately 10% travel in the U.S., and a flexible, team player attitude. The Facilities Project Manager will sit in our Denver, CO office located in the RiNo Arts District.
Ways you’ll be kept busy:
- Leading the RFP process with 3rd party vendors and helping create vendor best practices.
- Preparing, requesting and tracking bid submissions (from general contractors, architects, and other third parties) for real estate tenant improvement and facilities projects, and submitting them for approval
- Researching and managing potential and existing vendor relationships as the first point of contact. These could include furniture companies, food and beverage vendors, office supply companies, maintenance firms, etc.
- Consolidation of vendor contracts nationwide (between business units like Angie’s List and HA)
- Tracking vendor tasks and costs, re-bidding on a consistent basis and getting the best pricing
- Managing facilities-related projects from start to finish
- Maintaining updated project timelines and cost estimates
- Manage the final document repository for all vendor and project specific items
- Assist in design elements for our national offices, to include furniture selection, finishes and workplace management
- Assist in supply ordering and procurement
- Assist in new office initial facilities setup, which may require some travel
- Assist in transaction management, COI and contracts procurement and approval, and process development
- Work in conjunction with the Sr. Director of Real Estate & Facilities, Director of Facilities, Legal, and Finance teams to move projects to completion
- General assistance with projects as required
The experience and personality we seek:
- 2-3 years of project coordination/management experience in a corporate facilities capacity, preferably including a basic understanding of facilities, vendor management and procurement
- Analytically minded – You’ll be our second set of eyes on a lot of numbers, so we need someone who is comfortable with some light data analysis and number crunching
- Ability to keep a secret – You’ll be dealing with confidential information such as vendor information, bid estimates, and budgets, and we expect you to maintain that confidentiality with a high degree of integrity and judgment
- Enthusiastic and energetic and friendly – You will be the main contact and face to many of our outside relationships, and anything less than a can-do, helpful attitude will not suffice
- Professional – We work in a fun, casual environment, but don’t let that fool you. When needed, we’ll throw on a jacket to present ourselves in a way that would make mom proud.
- Sense of urgency – We are a fun, fast-moving and busy group that is growing. We need a teammate who takes ownership and has the desire to get things done
- Flexible – No two days will be the same, so the ability to go with the flow is a must. Know that your daily plan might get changed and be adaptable
- Organized – It’s imperative that no balls are dropped and nothing falls through the cracks. You must be an expert juggler and crack filler.
- Computer proficient – You must know Word and Excel inside and out, and have extensive experience with a variety of email and web-based applications. Past experience with Outlook and Smartsheet will earn you bonus points.
- A desire to learn and grown in the Facilities field.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.