Executive Director, Solutions Delivery at GHX
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Customer Operations, the Executive Director, Solutions Delivery (EDSD) position works to achieve operational excellence across GHX North America customer product engagements by ensuring the project management, implementation and integration teams are delivering an efficient, predictable and repeatable customer experience. This role proactively works to ensure a consistent, high quality, high value customer experience while meeting or exceeding GHX OPEX and profitability goals. The EDSD is accountable for delivering strong business results, benchmarking performance and providing accurate visibility of progress and issues associated with excellent project delivery, OKRs, and MMIS/ERP Integrations. This role requires the ability to navigate and influence stakeholders cross organizationally as well as ensure that department resources are well skilled, informed and aligned to the GHX Mission and Vision.
The ideal candidate is a progressive leader with extensive experience building and managing complex healthcare IT projects. This individual will be customer-centric and have exceptional client management and interaction skills. Additionally, the candidate must have outstanding communication, analytical, planning, coordination, project management and negotiation skills. Candidates should have a strong track record of collaborative behavior and be adept at improving operational efficiency, productivity and profitability associated with software services and implementations. A commitment to excellence and a strong work ethic are essential to success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the project delivery team to ensure implementation projects and initiatives meet delivery and budget targets
- Provide leadership to integration teams responsible for ensuring the effective and timely integration of GHX SaaS products with customer systems
- Leverage onshore and offshore resources, within a matrixed organizational model, to deliver implementation and integration projects
- Drives departmental process improvements to deliver a positive customer experience, ROI, and exceed implementation revenue targets
- Ensure customer feedback is captured and utilized to refine implementation and integration methodologies
- Provides professional skill development and industry best practice team mentorship to ensure strong performance following approved methodologies and policies
- Partners with Sales, Marketing and Product leaders to provide domain experience and collaborative support
- Serves as a customer and internal escalation point for project and department related issues
- Works towards operational excellence and continual improvement to drive optimal GHX customer experience and internal efficiency
- Engaged as a leader to ensure that project performance metrics and net promoter scores are realized
- Monitors customer satisfaction and engages as needed to achieve optimal results
- Works with controlled product releases, overseeing through the General Availability, ensuring all documentation and training associated for right resources is completed
- Provides global baselines for project delivery and customer engagement practices
- BA/BS in business, operations, technology or relevant area
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an implementation and integration organization in a SaaS environment
- Minimum of five years of experience leading a medium to large team of employees
- Experience working within a matrixed organizational model
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations
- Ability to understand complex technology requirements and clearly articulate them to non-technical audiences
- Five plus years of Healthcare industry experience
- MBA degree in business or relevant area
- PMP certification
- Six Sigma and Lean practices expertise
- Release management practices
- Experience working in a private equity run business
- Five plus of Healthcare Technology industry experience
- Experience working in a private equity owned operation
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)