EPMO Program Manager at Alteryx, Inc.
Revolutionizing business though data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) in Irvine, CA or Broomfield, CO. The purpose of this role is to manage multidisciplinary cross-functional projects deploying new capabilities across our organization. This role reports to the Senior Manager, EPMO and will work with many teams across the organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who has successfully managed and led large enterprise cross-functional system implementations and or process improvement initiatives in the past, is able to lead project teams and can understand the future growth mindset needs of the business.
- Makes decisions and leads project/ program team for successful project completion
- Works with key stakeholders to both create and manage requirements and inter-dependencies of project/ program
- Assists in identifying issues and works with management to remove obstacles to keep the project/ program productive
- Outlines areas of process improvement, transformation and efficiency to increase overall project/ program productivity
- Determines success criteria by which the project will be evaluated at completion as well as provides post production support
- Manages internal cross functional relationships as well as external third-party vendors
- Establishes a communication cadence to update project stakeholders and leadership on the progress, changes or escalation areas of the project
- Performs risk management to minimize project exposure
- Mentors Alteryx associates in project management methodologies and practices
- Minimum five (5) years project management experience
- Track record for successful delivery of project implementations
- Team leadership skills essential to the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to correspond with colleagues at variable levels; Previous experience in change management is a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, problem solving, flexibility and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross‑functional teams and work effectively in dynamic and fluid situations
- Results-oriented ninja for vendor selection and vendor management
- PMP is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma, specifically Value Stream Mapping is a plus