Enterprise Program Consultant (Remote) at FIS
About the team
The FIS Americas Banking and Digital Consulting team provides project-based services to help our banking customers create their unique service solutions. You will be working with a team of highly skilled program and portfolio managers providing innovative solutions utilizing a variety of FIS products and services.
What you will be doing
You will be directly involved with different project and programs by developing relationships with clients, internal executive stakeholders, and supplier teams to help team members overcome obstacles to make projects successful. Additionally, you will:
•Act as the main liaisonbetween the client and all FIS teams
•Successfully manage your client projectsto complete all related goals on time and within budget
•Collaborate with teamsto effectively solve internal barriers with large cross-functional teams to meet program goals
•Identify and cultivate new opportunitiesby reviewing statements of work and providing input on appropriate staffing levels for client engagements
What you bring:
You will bring the following key skills and experience to help us succeed:
• Experience leadinglarge complex programswith competing priorities
• Adept at leadingexecutive level strategic conversationswith the ability to drive to decisions
• Comfortable engaging in difficultcustomer conversationsincluding negotiating potential tradeoffs
• Excellent organization, communication,leadership,and PM skills
•Willing to travel 25%to 35% or as needed
• Typically requiresten or more years of related experience
Added bonus if you have:
• An understand offinancial and banking solutions
• Broad knowledge of FIS' products and services, business practices and processes
• Project Management or Agilecertifications
What we offer you:
• Working with an experienced professional services organization with a history of delivering successful solutions
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow in your career
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.