Enterprise Commercialization Go to Market Senior Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
About the team
The Enterprise Commercialization group is a recently established team focused on working across FIS to support the effective deployment of strategically important initiatives. The team will partner closely with key stakeholders on several commercialization efforts from solution definition, to initial market launch, and to broader customer roll-out. The team will also be responsible for helping establish best practices to support all areas of the business including enhanced go-to-market activities, resolution plans to common challenges, and identification of new areas of growth.
What you will be doing
The Enterprise Commercialization Go to Market Senior Manager will work with key internal functions across sales, implementation, marketing, pricing, and legal in support of selected strategically important commercialization initiatives. This will include creating best practices across internal functions that could be applied to any commercialization initiative, developing standardized approaches to resolve common challenges, and proactively identifying potential issues to address.
- Support initiatives with marketing to deploy efforts around solution awareness, customer adoption, and user experience
- Engage with sales enablement to test new ways to both embed the voice of the customer and innovate customer collateral
- Collaborate with implementation teams to explore opportunities to automate existing commercialization activities
- Engage with finance and pricing teams on new revenue models based on customer specific assumptions
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Business, sales, operations or marketing preferred.
- 6+ years of similar experience in Fintech, Technology, or Consulting
- Proven ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Motivated to play a key role in building a new team from scratch
- Capable of managing multiple complex initiatives simultaneously
- Familiarity with product marketing, sales enablement, or user experience.
- Able to interact successfully across an organization at different levels
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.