Enterprise Agile Coach at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Agile Transformation coach would focus on serving at the SAFe Large solution level to a solutions management and architect with the shift our culture and processes to consistent methodologies and frameworks as we evolve our approach to Agility. This role will be a mix if coaching and strategy. Role will leverage agile/lean mindset and coaching expertise to facilitate and partner with internal stakeholders within technology. Role will play a key in coaching the coach model.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Good stakeholder management
- Interest in becoming ISPCT
- Experience of working in a SAFe agile development environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience of working with offshore delivery teams
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- At least 7 years’ experience in coaching, team building and group facilitation
- At least 7 years’ experience in Scrum, SAFE, DevOps, Kanban, Lean and of Systems Thinking
- Must Have SPC
• Requires leadership and negotiation skills
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Coach teams and organizations in SAFe concepts, principles, practices and behaviors.
- Support C-level stakeholders and Agile coaches, identifying areas for improvement and working with individuals and teams to implement those improvements
- A versatile leadership skillset that can adapt to dealing with stakeholders who are either drivers, expressive, amiable or analytical.
- Collaborates on the creation and evolution of the Agile transformation roadmap and owns driving activities across the organization
- Supports development and monitoring of Agile adoption/maturity metrics to aid in accelerating overall Agile transformation efforts and to gauge the maturity progress of new, existing teams, and Internal coaching team
- Can work as part of a broader leadership team, to both give and receive constructive feedback in a way that grows the organization in a positive way
- Support in creation and defining LACE enterprise-wide guidelines
- Influence and gain buy in from executives, leaders, and business units on Agile principles and values
- Ensure strong organizational information flow for scaling
- Embrace servant leadership and display the key mindset and shifts associated with Agile methods Present and support Agile education and training activities as required
- Consult with ongoing request from any level of the organization
- Conduct coach the coach workshops and training
- Ability to mentor and coach at the peer level
- Partner with portfolio management to evolve in Lean Portfolio management practices
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.