Engineering Program Manager at AMP Robotics
AMP Robotics is a rapidly growing startup on a mission to revolutionize the way we recycle. Positioned at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and recycling, our solution matches deep learning and computer vision with robots that rapidly sort materials inside recycling facilities. We intend to transform the industry and have already deployed robots across the United States to dramatically reduce costs and increase efficiency of recycling operations.
Our dedicated and innovative team is located in Louisville, Colorado , with views of Boulder’s flatirons and the Rocky Mountains inspiring us to work toward our mission every single day. With backing from top tier investors including Sequoia and recognition as a “Rising Star Company of the Year” in the 2020 Global Cleantech 100, we’re gaining momentum and looking for exceptional talent to support our journey. Find out more at www.amprobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) who will lead our technical program operations as we enter a new phase of growth. Our EPM will work with leaders to understand our strategy and define a roadmap that will inspire, align and mobilize our technical and business teams to achieve ambitious goals. Bringing an analytical and collaborative mindset, the EPM will demonstrate a commitment to our mission and a passion for problem solving while making an impact on critical business initiatives.
As our Engineering Program Manager, you will work to:
- Lead planning and delivery for technical projects by aligning cross-functional teams around key deliverables, OKRs and timelines
- Collaborate with business leaders to pinpoint, prioritize and refine requirements and release schedules in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Identify, vet and direct all resources required to execute successful projects
- Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact
- Lead internal and external communication around progress toward roadmap, risks and contingencies taking timely and effective action to address issues or delays that arise
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and willingness to iterate and learn based on feedback, outcomes and new goals
Your background and experience will likely include:
- At least 5 years of technical program management experience; Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline a plus
- Experience collaborating with internal hardware and software teams and an understanding of product development and manufacturing processes
- Time spent in a dynamic environment partnering with teams to move through changes and uncertainty while demonstrating flexibility, resilience and resourcefulness
- Experience managing multiple diverse technical toward successful completion while working with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and direct team members at all levels of the organization
- A natural preference for structure, accountability and organization paired with a track record of high impact on the projects you’ve led
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.