Engineering Operations Technical Program Manager (Platform) at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
This role will join the Engineering Operations team that focuses on systematically improving the effectiveness and productivity across the engineering organization as we scale. You will be in charge of identifying areas of improvement, and building/executing the tools, programs, and processes to drive change. Some of these programs might be: engineering onboarding, quality programs, dashboarding our high level engineering health, and general engineering initiatives that: enhance our developer activity and satisfaction, improve collaboration within engineering, and improve our developer efficiency.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. Here’s more information about our Engineering culture, values, and interviewing process.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Work closely with different engineering teams to identify and prioritize requirements for your initiatives and programs. Be able to collaborate with other stakeholders to roll-out your initiatives to the engineering organization.
- Qualitatively and quantitatively measure success of your programs, then be able to iterate them to fit for purpose.
- Present on the goals & impact of our work to all levels within the organization
- Audit and review our current internal programs and propose and execute better solutions
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience working in an engineering organization that utilizes Agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating and managing engineers, product managers, designers, and other staff and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Familiarity with SDLC, DevOps, Quality Standards, and Best Practices
- Is passionate about startups.
- Effective at presenting ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Enjoys and excels at building relationships.
- Have an ability to understand technical concepts and enjoy problem solving.
- Are comfortable navigating through ambiguity, while identifying areas for organizational improvement and establishing best practices
- Experience with any programming languages
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, and statistics
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.