Engagement Manager at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Conga is seeking an Engagement Manager to oversee customer implementations of Congas’ Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including Configure Price Quote, Contract Lifecycle Management, Revenue operations. and additional related solutions. The position is highly visible within Conga and to our clients.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide oversight and governance to enterprise customer implementations
- Build, maintain & nurture the customer relationship
- Direct the activities of the Conga project team
- Manage the project execution over different phases of the project, Track & Review Progress
- Publish internal and customer status reports
- Manage all project escalations including internal and customer-related
- Actively seek to optimize resource utilization and project billable targets
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing enterprise-level projects for a software company (ECM, CLM, SCM or ERP, Quote to Cash or Procure to Pay)
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of web, database, object-oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com or Force.com
- Expertise with MS Project, Visio, and MS Office
- Willingness to travel approximately 75% of the time
- PMI certification
- Familiarity with Quote to Cash and / or Contract Lifecycle Management domain
- Familiarity with business process engineering
- MBA or Master’s in related field
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.