Engagement Manager - Professional Services Team at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:01 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- GoSpotCheck+ Form has a very powerful out-of-the-box product, but as an Engagement Manager on the Professional Services Team you’ll oversee the scoping and delivery of customized solutions for some of our biggest customers. You’ll collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, leveraging your domain expertise to deliver seamless integrations and valuable functionality. Your ability to effectively scope, price and deliver your projects will contribute to the Professional Services Team’s success as a revenue generating group for GoSpotCheck + Form.
What We’ll Achieve
- You’ll work directly with our Customers and Customer Success Managers to accurately scope implementations, integrations, and development efforts above and beyond the base product offering.
- We’ll fine-tune an accurate and easily repeatable process for building SOW’s for our customers - we’ll ask the right questions up-front before anything is given to engineering.
- We’ll deliver on-time to our customers thanks to your overall organizational awareness and the pulse you keep on the Professional Services Team’s workload.
- Customers will receive the solution that was promised largely due to your technical domain expertise in understanding the bounds of the GSC framework and our customer’s data structures.
- We’ll improve our process efficiency in whipping up customized functionality such as report views, triggered emails, data digestion/reporting and data ingestion/tables.
- You'll work closely with Professional Services Engineers, sorting through priorities and timelines to organize and maximize their efficiency and effectiveness.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience facilitating the operations of a technical team, specifically around complex software implementations, data reporting and back-end engineering.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering the goods!
- You have confidence in your technical understanding, including things like table interactions, systems integrations, object-oriented design patterns and architectural best practices.
- You can sometimes be over-communicative, but your stakeholders always know what’s being done, why it’s being done, and how the execution is being carried out.
- You have an exceptional communication style, specifically when it comes to explaining technical challenges to non-technical people.
- You can be both a motivating or calming force, depending on the situation.
- Your natural tendency is to underpromise and overdeliver, and not the other way around.
- You believe that taking projects to the finish line means the customer is truly satisfied with the deliverable.
- You have worked in a smaller environment, or in a consulting role, and know how to be resourceful in order to get things done.
- Bonus points if you have touched various parts of our engineering stack: SQL, Postgres, RESTful API, JSON, SFTP, flat files.
- You earned a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $90,000-$120,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description