Engagement Manager, Employer Solutions at Guild Education (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Guild is hiring for an Engagement Manager, Employer Solutions. In this role, you’ll work on consultative projects to design education solutions for new and existing employer partners. You’ll collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guild’s product and services. You will also have opportunities to help build and improve our team, including coaching consultants, improving processes, and improving cross-team collaboration.Responsibilities as an Engagement Manager:
- Quickly develop deep expertise in Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Manage projects or workstreams to design tailored solutions that meet specific employer and workforce needs
- Lead and coach small project teams to conduct research, build analyses, and develop executive-ready materials. Occasionally do this work as an individual contributor
- Collaborate with teams across Guild to build or expand employer partnerships, share market insights, and continuously evolve Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Occasionally facilitate or contribute to external meetings, often in tandem with other Guild teams
- Lead internal research projects designed to continuously improve Guild’s ability to drive opportunity for workers and serve employers’ strategic business needs
- Support internal initiatives to establish the team’s operations and environment
Strong preference for candidates currently residing in or able to move to the Bay Area or Denver.
The team may consider candidates in one the following 25 states on a case by case basis: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.Required Proficiencies
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills, including structuring complex problems, scoping projects, and managing timelines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, curveballs, and rapid change to drive real results
- Experience handling diverse partners and / or clients
- Team management and people mentor experience, including structuring and delegating work and teaching and mentor junior team members
- Experience solving sophisticated business problems in Fortune 1000 corporate environments, human capital management, and/or workforce development
- A passion for education and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- Experience working specifically with corporate Human Resources, Learning & Development, or Talent Acquisition teams
- Meticulous qualitative and quantitative analysis that advises executive-level decision-making
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $120,000 - $150,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth