Engagement Manager, Academic Partner Success at Guild Education
Guild is hiring an Engagement Manager on the Academic Partnerships team to help lead a set of strategic partnerships that Guild has with its university partners.
This is a unique opportunity to have a tangible impact on a business-critical team at Guild. We are looking for a “people person” who loves building relationships, solving problems, and getting stuff done. This individual will play a critical role in managing all aspects of an Academic Partnership.
As a Engagement Manager on the Academic Partnerships team, you will:
- Develop short and long term strategic and operational plans for your academic partner(s), in partnership with the Academic Partnerships leadership team
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with key external and internal stakeholders across multiple functional areas and levels of seniority
- Enable program improvement, by identifying growth opportunities in consultation with Guild’s Advisory Services team and your academic partners and supporting cross-functional implementations of new programs and offerings
- Develop and maintain strong ongoing, data-driven account operations across student experience, finance, data, and training.
- Optimize the student experience, leveraging data to drive improvements across internal and external stakeholders to improve outcomes throughout the student journey.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in client management, partner management, and/or program management, with particular emphasis on managing clients in a consulting capacity or managing programs in a high growth enterprise company.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally, and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility and diplomacy.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills: Ability to understand a problem, ideate on potential solutions, build data-backed recommendations, engage a broad set of stakeholders to get work done, and deliver a solution consistent with those recommendations
- An operator’s mindset with a demonstrated ability to both see the big picture and get deep into the details on complex projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability to synthesize information into a coherent and data-driven narrative and present that narrative in a compelling way.
- Cross-functional leadership and execution: Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to build alignment with colleagues across various functions and levels and engage them towards specific program outcomes.
- Learning mindset: Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced environment
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $105,000-$115,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth