Bang the Table (now a part of Granicus) is a global leader in digital community and stakeholder engagement software. Our flagship product, EngagementHQ, is used by planners and government agencies around the world to give stakeholders and citizens opportunities for involvement in key decision making, while empowering engagement professionals with a unique suite of tools for capturing and analysing stakeholder input.
Working as part of our Client Success team, you will be responsible for delivering client services to paying clients. You understand the practice of Community Engagement as well as the digital user experience.
You will work in liaison with the Implementation Manager and Customer Success Consultants to deliver paid services, to enhance their end-users online engagement experience when contributing to their projects.
You will stay ahead of digital engagement trends and actively update relevant teams through various mediums. You will contribute to marketing content when and where appropriate.
Bang the Table is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
What you'll do:
- Manage and deliver all client services with the exception of platform related training,
- Record all interactions and insights you have with clients and leads,
- Project management of appropriate service delivery,
- Contribute to the ongoing success of Bang the Table/Granicus
- Support clients through the digital engagement client journey
- Provide external leadership in digital community engagement
Who you are:
- 3 years experience working within a consultancy environment
- 3 years experience of working within the community and stakeholder engagement industry.
- Experience managing client expectations around service delivery
- Quickly learns new technology and applies those learnings