Employer Solutions, Senior Consultant at Guild Education
Are you interested in creating opportunity for America’s workforce through education? Come join us as a Employer Solutions, Senior Consultant where you’ll play a central role in Guild’s mission by working with teams across the company to come up with strategic solutions for our Fortune 1000 clients and their employees. In this role, you’ll help connect the dots between industry trends, learning innovations, and our partners’ needs in order to scale and adapt their educational benefits and strategies.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. We connect Fortune 1000 employers with our academic partners to scale education and workforce training across industries. The Employer Solutions team is responsible for working cross functionally across Guild and with our employer partners to create innovative solutions that evolve with the ever changing landscape of work and learning.
As a Senior Consultant on the Employer Solutions team, you will:
- Conduct research, synthesize, and analyze data
- Coordinate and project manage completion of discrete client deliverables, potentially across multiple engagements, delegating as required to others
- Build deliverables, including presentations, memos, and long-form content for internal and external customers using information gathered by yourself and the wider team
- Identify and communicate insights and recommended actions to your team and Guild clients
- Work cross-functionally and build relationships with team members across Guild
- Use knowledge of education, learning, and human capital management to support the generation of insights and successful project delivery
- Actively engage in professional development to build understanding in education, learning and human capital management
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years combined experience in management consulting or entrepreneurial venture, with an interest in deepening your consulting skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize information and deliver strong storytelling through client deliverables
- Self-directed with strong organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and ability to keep track of both high-level progress and the small details
- Ability to think critically about complex issues
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities internal to the company and with employer partners
- A sense of humor and the ability to work collaboratively on diverse teams in an ever-changing and fast-growing company
- A passion for education and future of work trends as well as for expanding access and empowering learners
- Experience in data visualization
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.