hear.com is the fastest growing hearing aid company in the world. We believe that everyone should hear well to live well. With our unique digitalized business model, we've changed the way hearing aids are delivered. Every day our team helps customers improve their quality of life through better hearing - since the start in 2012, that's over 200,000 clients. We work hard, and we also have a lot of fun and exceptional times, in our 11 international offices, from Denver to Seoul.
We sell the world's best hearing devices – as simple as that. What started as a small dream in an apartment in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 has grown into a global phenomenon with over 1,000 team members! We operate in 11 countries and are the online No 1 in each one of them – making us the world leader in online hearing care.
During a typical day, you will...
- Primary ownership of the email automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Work as an integral member of a high-performing marketing team to develop and implement our email marketing strategy
- Lead email testing initiatives and report on significant findings and work to implement key results.
- Creation, maintenance and execution of engaging customer journeys through a variety of touchpoints including email
- Support the build of dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
- Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Deliver strategies to improve inbox placement, prevent spam filtering, and garner consumer and competitor information to optimize email performance
- 4+ years of proven track record in managing big email/messaging automation platforms e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Marketo / Oracle Eloqua
- Strong background in email content generation and email analytics
- Working knowledge of email deliverability best practices & isp reputation management
- Strong quantitative skills - comfortable with Excel and pivot tables
- Ability to quickly identify more efficient workflows and processes, find and fix errors
- Experience with Journey Builder, including decision splits and engagement splits, all entry events, especially Salesforce Data Entry Events and API triggers
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- A confident professional who has experience ….
- An ambitious self-starter – you love the feeling of crossing items off your task list
- Organized and detail-oriented, and follow-through is your specialty
- Super friendly! You keep the good vibes going