Email Marketing Manager at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
During a typical day, you will...
- Primary ownership of the email automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Work as an integral member of a high-performing marketing team to develop and implement our email marketing strategy
- Lead email testing initiatives and report on significant findings and work to implement key results.
- Creation, maintenance and execution of engaging customer journeys through a variety of touchpoints including email
- Support the build of dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
- Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Deliver strategies to improve inbox placement, prevent spam filtering, and garner consumer and competitor information to optimize email performance
- 4+ years of proven track record in managing big email/messaging automation platforms e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Marketo / Oracle Eloqua
- Strong background in email content generation and email analytics
- Working knowledge of email deliverability best practices & isp reputation management
- Strong quantitative skills - comfortable with Excel and pivot tables
- Ability to quickly identify more efficient workflows and processes, find and fix errors
- Experience with Journey Builder, including decision splits and engagement splits, all entry events, especially Salesforce Data Entry Events and API triggers
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- A confident professional who has experience ….
- An ambitious self-starter – you love the feeling of crossing items off your task list
- Organized and detail-oriented, and follow-through is your specialty
- Super friendly! You keep the good vibes going