brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
brightfin is hiring a Director of Telecom Program Management who will be responsible for managing mobile and wireline supplier relationships with a goal of maximizing revenue through carrier commission programs.
Success criteria for this role is drive brightfin revenues from wireless carrier commission programs.
- Manage existing partner programs with carriers.
- Identify and implement programs to maximize revenue from existing programs
- Expand utilization of programs across existing customer base.
- Drive process of getting carrier approval for enterprise or other restricted accounts
- Establish and manage the process for enabling brightfin customers into these programs.
- Identify and establish relationships with carriers that can drive additional revenue to brigthfin.
- Support operation teams certification and compliance programs.
- Provide internal reports to finance for revenue and client allocation.
- Manage any partner referral and commission split programs
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation DOE: base: $110,000 - $140,000 per year + annual bonus of up to 10% of base salary.
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description