Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
🚀 About the Role
This is an exciting time to be joining an enterprise SaaS rocketship, and 2020’s first tech unicorn! Increased client adoption, overall team growth, and partners fitting into our Continuous Product Design (CPD) framework means we’re scaling Quantum Metric’s Technology Partnerships and ISV ecosystem. As Director, Strategic and Technology Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing and managing the technology and strategic partners in the Quantum Metric CPD ecosystem. You will be responsible for the ecosystem strategy, identify and onboard technology partners for the CPD use cases, develop joint integrations and solution use cases, develop key go-to-market partnerships driving accelerated revenue outcomes. You will also manage the global technology and strategic alliances managers and drive to the overall strategic and revenue objectives from the technology partnerships.
In this truly cross-functional opportunity at our high-growth company, you will take initiative and ownership when helping execute new business and partnership opportunities in the field, while being a trusted and valued resource to our teams to close sales deals.
- Develop the CPD ecosystem strategy and execution plans with key GTM partners
- Identify, prioritize, on board technology ISVs into the Quantum Metric partner program.
- Develop business case, executive sponsorship and buy-in for key strategic partner bets
- Collaborate closely with the broader partner business teams including cloud and regional channel teams to bring solutions to market.
- Working cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, corporate strategy and product, responsible for developing and executing key solutions partnerships with goals surrounding generating and accelerating new logo growth and existing logo expansion.
- Develop GTM plans with key technology partners to deliver joint revenue objectives.
- Execute strategic Go-To-Market programs to leverage joint marketing opportunities such as webinars, podcasts, case studies, and blog posts (maybe even physical events as they return!)
- Manage the global technology and strategic partner managers and facilitate, coach and support them to deliver on the strategic and revenue objectives for the team.
- 12 - 15 years of technology-related sales or partnerships experience.
- 8+ years experience developing and scaling strategic and technology ISV ecosystems, managing partner teams and delivering strong revenue growth
- Experience developing partnerships and alliances within the e-commerce/digital industry is a plus (with direct experience in analytics, experimentation, CX, personalization or application performance monitoring a plus)
- Experience working with and managing partnerships with enterprise organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - a self-starter who exhibits passion, persistence, and integrity in all that you do.
- Exemplify the following traits - articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
🏆 Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $170-220k base, 30% variable
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.
The personal data you share will be used by Quantum Metric as set forth in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.