Director of Technology Program Management
Purpose: The Director of Technical Program Management oversees product ownership, ScrumMasters, and UX in our Software development organization at the ReedGroup. The position will lead our company’s product strategy from ideation to execution and ensures the timely release of high quality products. As a member of the leadership team, this position brings strong product-oriented thinking combined with communication, analytical and leadership skills. This role also leads our journey to Agile and SAFe throughout the organization.
Who We Are: ReedGroup, headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 2,000 people at 11 locations globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with …
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.
- Lead and manage a team of Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and UX/UI designers, and support them in sprint grooming, prioritization, and definition efforts
- Define and manage the product backlogs, continuously managing the right expectations with relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team
- Evangelize Agile and SAFe throughout the organization while driving change within the software organization
- Build strong relationships across engineering, account services, operations, product management, and sales to collaborate in the launch of products
- Define product success metrics and capacity management modeling
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Participate with other senior leadership in setting and communicating our strategy, direction and progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Certified Product Owner a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading large teams (20+) in a technical product environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Director level role
- Demonstrated track record of successful project execution and partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver
- Experience leading agile product teams preferably with SCRUM or SAFe
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Strong comfort in working with product and technical teams to identify and influence development of new products, features, and functionalities
- Expertise managing and driving multiple high- profile projects concurrently with proven success managing high stress, dynamic situations in a calm, professional manner
- Extensive experience coordinating efforts of internal technical and non- technical resources
- Comfortable communicating at all levels, including senior management, and technical teams
- Strong, dynamic and driven personality with a zeal for challenging situations
- Experience working and growing off-shore teams
- Capacity Management
- Resource Management
- Remote and co-located Leadership including off-shore
- Strategy Implementation
- Prioritization Management
- Process Improvements
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.