Director, Project Management at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is seeking an experienced project management leader who is highly organized, articulate and enthusiastic to join our dynamic Project Management Office (PMO) as a Director of Project Management. The role provides essential and valuable project management oversight and support to internal Adswerve projects, client projects and project management team members.
As the Director of Project Management, you will be responsible for setting standards for project management at Adswerve for both internal as well as client services projects. The core tasks of this role involve staffing the project management team, allocating and supporting project team members to fulfill project needs, and performing the role of project manager on large or strategic projects.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a natural curiosity, a passion for technology, and a desire to help our teams successfully deliver on goals and deliverables. They will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to grasp complex topics quickly with strong attention to detail.
- Reports to the Chief of Corporate Operations and will hold a leadership role on the Business Operations team
- Must have Project Management experience in IT or data-centric consultancy and have experience developing and implementing processes and best practices for project management teams
- The Director, Project Management will work with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders across the organization
- Lead a team of client facing project managers and coordinators partnering with digital analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and account managers, encouraging collaboration and driving client projects forward to achieve client goals
- Lead a team of internal facing project managers and coordinators partnering with department leaders and individuals from across the organization, encouraging collaboration and driving internal projects forward to achieve company goals
- Lead the team to oversee and manage project scope, schedule, cost, risk, resource, and communications
- Develop comprehensive project documentation to monitor progress and document project needs
- Monitor team member workloads and reassign tasks to balance workloads
- Create and improve PMO team efficiency and implement project management best practices
- Directly manage the PMO team including delegating and reviewing work, coaching and mentorship, and regular performance reviews.
- Provide performance feedback and make recommendations as to the career advancement of PMO team members
- Lead the interview and selection process of new PMO team members
- Notify stakeholders of risks for meeting objectives as well as opportunities for new projects
- Ensure successful delivery of project deliverables on time and on budget
- Ensure team members are tracking and reporting daily project progress
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Utilize Asana and Harvest to monitor projects
Required Skills & Experience Qualifications
- Technical Knowledge – Project management methodologies including project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management.
- Administration and Employee Management – Experience overseeing and/or directing both exempt and non-exempt employees. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in tactical planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
- Analytical, Problem Solving, and Decision-Making Skills – Ability to solve complex problems and clearly communicating decisions based on business needs.
- Results Focused - Drive to achieve or exceed targets and goals within a determined timeframe and quality expectations.
- Leadership Skills – Ability to lead and direct a large organization towards company goals and objectives and the ability to hold people accountable to achieve those goals.
- Conflict Resolution Skills- Ability to identify and address differences between groups or individuals and find common ground that enables everyone to work together.
- Change Management Skills – Ability to adapt to and build organizational competency to manage change over time.
- Professionalism/Communication Skills - The ability to behave professionally with all levels of the organization. Demonstrate high standards and good communication skills with subordinates, colleagues, suppliers, vendors, and others in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Project Management, Business, Technology, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple consulting projects in all phases of the consultancy lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge of challenges faced within consultancy and IT Implementation projects including client relationship, technical and contractual challenges.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Proven experience managing related projects involving multiple teams, in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to manage multiple facets of a project simultaneously.
- Familiarity and ability to work with different project management methodologies
This position pays a base salary of $115,000 to $140,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- “Work From Home Light” days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.