Director, Partnerships & Integration at DAT Software & Analytics
DAT Software & Analytics is looking for a Director of Partnerships and Integration to join our Strategy Execution team in Denver, CO.
We’re looking for an experienced leader who will significantly contribute to the future growth of DAT with a track record of developing and managing revenue generating partnerships and working cross-functionally. By identifying, negotiating, and managing key partnerships, you will own a significant revenue stream that will help define the path of innovation at DAT and shape the broader freight and logistics industry.
This is your opportunity to bring your experience to an innovative SaaS company that has been transforming freight matching and freight analytics for almost half a century.
The Director of Partnerships and Integration will be an influential part of the Senior Leadership Team and will report directly to the Vice President of Strategy Execution.
- Strategic vision to guide short and long-term partnerships that will keep DAT at the leading edge of freight tech.
- Strong ownership mindset with a drive to work cross functionally to generate sustained revenue growth through partners’ products and services.
- Product-orientation, experienced in driving overall planning, managing development/ engineering timelines, co-creating go-to-market approach, supporting sales strategy, and refining features based on customer feedback.
- Interest in shaping the way truckload freight is matched and hauled, with a commitment to the “triple win” for our customers, our partners, and DAT.
- Discomfort with the status quo, energized by creative solutions that involve digitalization and disruptive business models.
- A passion for building relationships and deep knowledge of the industry landscape.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to DAT strategy development, bringing the lens of the external environment.
- Build and maintain an active network of potential partners that serve the shipper/broker/carrier ecosystem.
- Serve as DAT’s in-house expert on partner landscape to vet potential partners; form DAT’s perspective on who we could and should partner with to uphold our brand and reputation for trust and quality.
- Expand DAT’s existing partnerships and, when necessary, terminate old partnerships.
- Oversee the full lifecycle of partnerships, from ideation through product integration, go-to-market approach, sales, lead conversion, and account management.
- Closely collaborate with key stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales to deliver success.
- Own the partnership revenue and targets, evaluated on YoY growth.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- 10 years demonstrated experience in business development, forming and managing partnerships that result in top line success.
- Successful track record of driving new revenue streams.
- Adept at working across organizations and influencing other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience keeping abreast of emerging industry trends, new business models, and technological advances.
- Extraordinary ability to build strong business relationships.
- Management throughout the entirety of the project lifecycle.
- Commitment to innovation and adaptability to bring best practices to DAT.
- Experience leading and developing strong teams.
- Experience in the freight industry is a strong plus.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's Degree highly preferred.
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.