At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
The Director of Growth will help unlock net-new channels to drive Havenly’s next phase of growth. You will help prioritize new, often non-traditional, growth avenues (these could include striking up real estate agent programs, launching partnerships, building stronger referral loops, or guerrilla marketing), test and iterate them, and develop the next set of acquisition channels to drive future periods of step function growth across our business.
This role will require both a strategic mindset and the ability to roll up your sleeves and execute. This is a highly entrepreneurial role and will require a leader that is comfortable with ambiguity, is quick on their feet and is comfortable rolling up sleeves to make things happen.What you'll do:
- Build a comprehensive understanding of all growth levers within the business, and map out new levers, viral loops, tactics, and strategies to unlock growth
- Prioritize and manage an experimentation roadmap
- Oversee and ensure smooth test launches and execution, with a willingness to adjust based on learnings and improve the business over time
- Track and measure the program and its aggregate impact
- Provide ongoing communication on current growth tests, results, and insights derived from experimentation
- Be accountable for key performance indicators of the reach and impact of your tests
- 5+ years of experience launching growth experiments or net-new levers, with a comfort of building something from scratch
- Excitement for hands-on work and comfort with rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, while over time, growing a team to assist in scaling the winning concepts
- Ability to apply an entrepreneurial mindset to new opportunities for growth
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize the right initiatives to get things off the ground
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with ever-changing challenges
- Ability to scale up to the highest level of executive discussion and down to any frontline customer conversation
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment, with a track record of using data to drive growth and / or business decisions
- A true self-starter: you have a bias for action and enjoy the freedom of forging your own path
- Highly entrepreneurial: you thrive when given a wide breadth of responsibility and the power to make decisions and trade-offs
- Comfort with ambiguity: you are not afraid to make decisions or take calculated risks to drive outsized business impact
- Operate at a fast pace: you work at lightning speed, and are energized by learnings and results
- Scrappy: you have the ability to creatively solve problems and always keep things moving
- Analytical: you use data to drive decision making and build strong businesses cases
- Flexible: you appreciate that no two days are the same, nor do you want them to be
- Owner’s mentality: no job is too big or too small; you are willing to roll up your sleeves and get it done
With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!Additional Details:
- This is a full-time exempt remote position with some travel to Denver, CO required.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $120-170K/year + Bonus, flexible dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K match, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.