You will engage with developer communities in a variety of ways, including online discussion, content creation, and speaking at events. You should be comfortable flexing between the high level reasons why and the nitty gritty technical details of how it all works.
This is a rare opportunity to be the public face of a fast growing developer tool that is shifting how engineering teams are delivering secure applications.
- Carry the Application Security Testing Torch. You will be a leading voice on the new model of application security testing (automated in CI/CD and built for developers). You’ll be advocating for this, sharing examples, and amplifying thought leaders in the community.
- Engage in Community Discussion. Be a part of the conversation where it is happening, and help create conversation in relevant communities. Twitter, online forums, Slack channels, and more. Get out there to join and create conversation.
- Speak at Events. Become part of the speaker circuit for developer, DevOps, and security events. Build compelling talks and deliver them at events around the world.
- Build Content. Build blogs, videos, webinars, docs, sample applications, and more. Share why application security is shifting left and how to make it happen. These should vary from high level to technical details.
- Share Learnings into StackHawk. Bring your learnings from the community back into StackHawk to help shape where the product and company are headed.
- 5+ years as a kick-ass developer, DevOps, or automated test engineer
- Experience with or ability to learn both StackHawk and Zed-Attack-Proxy (ZAP) technology
- Experience in or ability to learn CI/CD security test automation
- Demonstrated existing involvement in developer communities
- Experience creating content and speaking at events
- Belief in the need for application security to shift left
- Self-starter who can roll up your sleeves and make it happen
- Willing to travel as needed for speaking at events
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.