Design Program Manager at HomeAdvisor
About the team:
HomeAdvisor is building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. We are looking for a Design Program Manager (DPM) to partner with our Head of Design & Research, and Design Managers, to help advance and optimize design output across our organization.
What you'll do:
You will collaborate with Designers, UX Writers, Marketers, Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers to understand the goals of our business, brand, and products. You’ll be the central hub for all things Design Operations including Design Process Management, Program and Project Management, Resourcing, and Team Operations. You will play a critical, strategic role in defining the vision for our growing Design Department.
A highly successful Design Program Manager at HomeAdvisor is:
- An end-to-end strategic thinker
- Highly organized
- A creative culture-builder
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating a strategic approach to maximizing design output, including defining the end-to-end design and development process, in collaboration with Product Management.
- Maintaining a macro design program view across the entire organization.
- Managing design reviews and knowledge-sharing across the product team and executive leadership.
- Managing large-scale design projects from briefing through launch, in collaboration with our Product Management team.
- Defining our approach to scoping, timelines, and delivery.
- Manage the Design & Research team’s new hire process.
Who you are:
- 5–8 years of experience with program management, digital production, design ops, or design program management.
- You have exceptional organization skills—you prioritize what needs to get done, you identify and push through blockers, and ensure projects move forward from start to finish.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a lover of creative culture—you want to create and maintain a fun, mission-driven, productivity-focused design team.
- You’re ambitious and operate well with ambiguity—you are excited about taking on a new role within our budding creative practice.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $100,000-170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!