Design Program Manager at Havenly
With a community of 250 designers (and growing!), our E-Designers are the magic that is the Havenly service. They are the team who create the stylish, personalized experience that we are known for, impacting and improving one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home.
We’re looking for a designer and a manager. Someone who not only wants to support and manage a team of E-designers, but also wants to continue to take design client work and hone their craft. You will celebrate, coach and support e-designers to meet their performance targets, ensure quality standards are met, and help to identify and implement process improvements.
We’re making the delight of a beautiful home accessible for everyone, and we would love your help in doing so. This role has the opportunity to create a true impact both for our customers, designers, and the company. If you’re interested in tackling big challenges, working hard, and creating success at a top funded consumer startup in Denver, this might be the job for you.
This is a full-time salaried role working out of our Denver, CO headquarters on the Design Operations team.
What you’ll do:
- Assist and support expanding e-interior designer base
- Regularly review and critique designer work to ensure high quality of all deliverables
- Provide coaching and training around communication, sales, and delivering the best possible customer experience
- Monitor and ensure attainment of e-designer key success metrics
- Assist recruiting team with new designer on-boarding, training and off-boarding of designers
- Assist in building tools/assets to help the design team source more efficiently (ie pinterest boards, design templates, etc.)
- Surface new features, process changes, etc. that would improve quality of the service and improve designer efficiency
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Experience, Tech, and Product teams to ensure the client and designer experience is operating smoothly and bugs are identified, ticketed, and addressed.
- Participate in special initiatives and projects related to marketing and VIP clients
- Create supporting content for designers to use to be more efficient and educated on our vendor set (merch groups, collections, designer picks, etc.)
- Assist with regular designer communications, webinars, monthly meetings, etc.
- Design for a small number of clients each month through the Havenly platform
- Pitch in where needed - we’re a small team who care, and when something needs to be done, we don’t point fingers, we jump in and help.
What you’ll bring:
- Proficiency in Photoshop and space planning software as well as Google suite of tools for organizing, sharing and tracking work
- Aptitude for and eagerness to learn new technologies to help improve your day to day performance
- Interest and experience in interior design, furniture & décor
- Great taste and eye for a full range of design styles
- Passion for helping people find solutions
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up ability
- Familiarity with major Furniture & Décor Vendor offerings
- Experience with startup companies a plus
- Experience working in E-Design a plus
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.
How to apply:
- Complete your application online
- Include a link to an updated interior design portfolio
- Include a cover letter that answers the question: Why are you a perfect fit for the Design Program Manager role at Havenly?