Deployment Project Manager at Granicus
If you have a deep interest in software and its ability to impact global democracy, citizen engagement, and increased government transparency, we are interested in talking to you.
As the leader in government technology, we've chosen to create a home in the heart of downtown Denver and we're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join the team.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Deployment Project Manager will oversee the completion of new and existing client implementation through the entire lifecycle of the project. From project planning, software configuration, feature delivery, data migration, and finally user acceptance, the focus of the Deployment Project manager will be to complete client projects on time, and with overall quality.
What you'll do:
- Lead a project team throughout the project life cycle from requirement analysis through deployment, and transition.
- Assess and work with the sales coordinators to review proposals, and contract delivered to determine proper project plan.
- Deliver on expected monthly forecasted revenue projections.
- Create and build a custom project plan and deliverables for external customer to satisfy quality, time, and budget.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to customer IT to ensure that priorities and directions are aligned with the project goals.
- Lead technical meetings both internally and externally with customers to review some of the following technical needs:
- Assessment and documentation of prospect networks, routers, firewalls, LAN, VLANs, WANS, DMZ's etc.
- Assist in creating network topology diagrams during the implementation of the project.
- Hardware location and dimensions.
- Audio and Video routing and cabling needs.
- Installation and configuration needs of software and hardware.
- Work with the Finance organization to ensure project timelines align with billing expectations.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, networking and audio-visual client issues as they arise.
- Attend frequent Project planning and issue resolution calls. Attend weekly status and project meetings as required.
- Report key metrics, and process improvement recommendations to the Director of Professional Services.
Who you are?
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience: 3-5 years or Project Management experience. 3-5 years in IT or equivalent
- Solid foundation in Project Management with a focus on technical implementation.
- Solid foundation with project management software, and tools. PMP certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Project Life Cycle methodologies.
- Strong understanding of architecture, design, and implementation of technical solutions.
- Experience with network/systems administration. Network and software certification a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, risks or concerns before they become critical.
- Self-motivated and able to define, plan, and implement tasks in a team environment.
- Fast learning and adaptable - able to work in fast paced environment.
- Flexibility to travel on rare occasions to client sites.
- SalesForce.com or other CRM experience a plus.
- Excellent client service attitude and team focus.
- Clear sense of integrity with interest in building strong customer relationships.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical customers
- Office in Downtown Denver with spectacular mountain views
- Company-paid RTD EcoPass
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, and 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Currently, Granicus manages the world's largest and most reliable legislative content network-containing more than 5 million government media files and public records and maintaining a 99.98% uptime track-record. We also have 20,000+ government users currently leveraging our technology to successfully run their day-to-day government information tasks including webcasting public meetings, managing and delivering legislative information, collaborating with citizens, and more.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.