Delivery Manager at IHS Markit Digital
The Delivery team is responsible for providing customer access to purchased products using multiple entitlement systems. They work closely with other areas of Delivery, Product Management, Customer Care, Sales, and Order Management.
The Delivery Manager will have responsibility for:
· Supporting and developing a team to achieve and exceed goals and objectives.
· Monitoring and reviewing data to measure productivity, goal progress, activity levels and conduct performance reviews
· Monitor and assist team with work progress
• Responsible for the achievement of team productivity and quality goals.
· Ensuring the team provide / terminate access based on SAP and SalesForce delivery queues within expected SLAs
· Ensure documentation of operating procedures for any product entitlement / system remains current.
· Work with Delivery Technical to conduct audits of customers entitlements across all tools.
· Work closely with all delivery colleagues to capture requirements and represent those requirements in meetings with various parts of the business.
· Evaluate current business processes, controls and systems and recommend/implement improvements.
· Review and maintain existing delivery policies, ensuring changes or additional policies are documented and clearly communicated to all those impacted.
Education and Experience:
· Experience working in a Management role an advantage.
· Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office program suite.
· Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
· Decision Making
· Planning and organizing
· Problem analysis and problem solving
· Delegating tasks and responsibility
· Communication skills