Delivery Enablement Specialist for Partner Delivery Enablement at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We're the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we're looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
- The Delivery Enablement Specialist is part of the RingCentral Professional Services (RCPS) Project Management Office (PMO) and is responsible for assisting with the enablement of Partner Paid Professional Services and Basic Implementation teams.
- The roles that are covered in the Paid PS group are Project Manager, Planning and Design Engineer, Network Engineer, Customer Success Manager, Trainer, Field Technician. Each role has processes they are responsible for in the overall scope of the Paid PS delivery.
- The Delivery Enablement Specialist is responsible for ensuring that these Partner teams have the technical knowledge required in order to deliver RingCentral and Partner branded Products.
- The free Basic Implementation team delivers free implementation training to customers. The Delivery Enablement Specialist is responsible for ensuring this team has the training knowledge and technical knowledge to train customers on RingCentral and Partner branded products.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expert level knowledge of RingCentral, including GTM updates.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expert level knowledge of RCPS and free Implementation processes.
- Achieve and Maintain Subject Matter Expert level knowledge of Partner specific technical requirements to include hardware, software, and API fluency.
- Develop Content specific to Strategic Partners for Paid and Free End to End delivery.
- Assist with Enablement of new markets with Strategic Partner PS and Basic Implementation teams.
- Participate in the development of long-term Enablement Plans for Strategic RCPS Partners.
- Deliver RingCentral GTM updates to Partner teams in order to keep them up to date on product improvements/changes.
- Assist with development of process improvements for Partner teams.
- Coordinate, prepare, and organize materials, equipment, etc. for Partner training.
- Develop and deliver train the trainer modules to Partner resources as needed.
- Technical Support and escalation assistance for Strategic Partner Delivery teams.
- Some travel globally may be required.
- Self-motivated, self-managing, adapts easily to changing requirements, and enjoys a challenge.
- Expresses views openly and independently, has the courage and confidence to recommend improvements/changes.
- Professional Services or other product delivery team experience.
- 3+ years of Professional Services Delivery or Support experience.
- Intimate knowledge of RingCentral UCaaS platform.
- Experience with Contact Center (CCaaS) considered an advantage.
- Ability to understand technical requirements as related to delivery of UCaaS systems.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical systems.
- Ability to use problem solving and creative thinking to provide solutions for uncommon situations.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organizational staff.
- Excellent presentational, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college, university, or equivalent preferred.
- Networking knowledge a plus.
- Advanced skills with MS Office: Power Point, Word, Excel.
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs Suite
- RingCentral API
- NICE InContact
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.