Data Analyst/Project Manager - Business Insights at NetApp
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
The WW Renewal Simplicity Program/Project Manager is responsible for driving the execution of Renewal transformation initiatives. The individual will work closely with Cross Functional team to simplify the Renewal Analytics & Dashboards in the execution of Renewal Simplicity Programs. The initiatives are aimed to simplify the Renewal Sales Motion, Analytics and KPIs, and new Support Offering enablement with Sales and Partners to improve the NetApp Retention Rate (measured by Annual Contract Value).
- Responsible for analyzing renewal/POS discount pattern to identify improvement opportunities
- Build predictive modeling capability (with Data Scientist’s assistance) to understand the root cause of the discount variations and provide recommendations
- Implement Dynamic Deal Scoring (DDS) framework starting with renewals and potentially POS Services deals
- Collaborate with WW Sales Ops to implement proposed renewal discount changes
- Continuously monitor the discount changes implemented and measure the success
- Collaborate with ActiveIQ team to implement churn analytics (Renewal Insight)
- Work closely with ActiveIQ product team to ensure enhancements are part of the product backlog and prioritized appropriately for implementation
- Responsible for “Renewal Insight Dashboard” success and adoption
- Understand the ActiveIQ predictive modeling and propose recommendations to improve accuracy of the model
***Can be located anywhere in the US***
- Strong passion to work with large and complex data
- Proven ability to analyze data and derive conclusions based on facts
- Be a “change agent” – High desire to drive change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert to meet aggressive goals and short timeframes
- Ability to independently draft and present problem statement (hypothesis), resolution /recommendations and deliverables
- Attention to detail, follow through, and multi-tasking
- Experience in project and program management of cross-functional initiatives is a plus
- Experience in building tableau reports/dashboards is a plus
- Familiarity with Sales Systems, Order Fulfillment, and/or Data Analytics a plus.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent combination of applicable education/training/certifications and relevant work experience.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex projects and tasks.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.