CX Enablement Specialist at Formstack
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a CX Enablement to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 14-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
The CX Enablement Project Coordinator will be responsible for implementing communication and enablement programs that promote readiness and effectiveness for our customers and internal teams. The individual in this role must have the ability to build relationships and work effectively at all levels within the organization. This is someone who is passionate about working with the CX teams, understands what CX needs to be successful, and can champion requirements across the business. Success in this role hinges on the ability to balance strategic thinking with operational excellence.
What You'll Do:
Our day-to-day tasks focus on a couple of facets of the business. First, we consider the gaps in the knowledge our Teams and Customers need to succeed. No matter what CX Team you’re on, we ensure you have the information required to help customers succeed.
Second, we look at behaviors. We empower customers and teams with internal processes that’ll help them work more efficiently without compromising customer experience. We also look for gaps and patterns where training, process, or data can be employed to solve a need or issue.
On the customer success side, we help our people boost the value they provide our customers. We’re thinking of ways to encourage customers to do more with us, use our software more effectively and expand the use of our platform in other parts of their business like marketing and product development.
We want to make sure we’re retaining our customers and supporting and nurturing them. Their end-to-end experience—from the instance when they’re considering becoming a customer, all the way through the sales cycle and eventually when they become customers—needs to be seamless. Customer experience enablement holistically looks at a buyer’s entire journey.
How You Will Succeed:
- Assist with building and improving our internal training programs and processes.
- Author CX communications including internal and external communications, newsletter articles, website content, and blog material.
- Work closely on our external training campaigns, including webinars, social media exposure, certification programs, and future efforts.
- Support the development and adoption of consistent CX communication channels globally, actively managing reporting and metrics on impact.
- Manage global webinar programs that provide our customers with best practices, business updates, and ongoing education critical to effectiveness and productivity. Identify relevant topics, develop content and slides, author talking points, prepare speakers, and coordinate logistics.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans for each deliverable, to ensure smooth and on-time execution.
- Implement the voice of the customer programs to proactively gather customer feedback and communications and enablement requirements and feedback.
- Constantly seek to evolve and refine communication programs
- Monitor trends and feedback around account cancellations and brainstorming initiations to improve upon areas of need.
- Create new and update existing content aimed at helping customers get onboarded with the Formstack Platform.
- Manage campaigns to gather feedback from customers on our product and service offerings.
What We're Looking For:
- Communication Proficiency - Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create concise communications to all levels of personnel
- Organizational Skills - Efficient time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer Relations - Professional and tactful to all levels of personnel.
- Project planning, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Self-starter - Initiative and follow-through
- Teamwork - Ability to work both independently and in a group
- Time Management - Efficient time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis and an interest in data
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English