Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the role:
As part of Customer Experience (CX) team you will be responsible for developing and executing operational programs and help scale the CX team operations efficiently, while consistently advocating to improve the experience of Robinhood customers. As a CX Enablement Program Manager, you will lead a number of initiatives focused on delivering a world class customer experience at scale. Areas of focus will include:
- Business Process Management
- Product Launch & Operational Readiness
- CX Agent Enablement (Tools & Knowledge Base)
- Policy & SOP Development & Maintenance
- Cross-functional collaboration & SME thought leadership
- Engineering & Product deployment support
The ideal candidate will have an insane customer focus and a bias towards high ownership and decision making based on data and success measures. You will need to be able to prioritize and execute effectively in a hyper growth environment while influencing stakeholders by communicating clearly and persuasively. You will drive operational excellence within the programs you own, while effectively partnering with Product, Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Legal and other cross-functional partners to deploy scalable solutions.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Build and maintain operational SOPs, Policies, and knowledge base articles
- Act cross-functionally as CX point of contact and subject matter expert (SME) supporting Product and Engineering teams to deploy scalable solutions that impact the customer experience.
- Perform metrics analysis to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and quality improvements
- Lead “Voice of Customer” and “Voice of Agent” programs across both internal and partner CX sites
- Liaison between CX and engineering across initiatives focused on agent tools and CX tech stack
- Proven experience operating as a CX subject matter expert/program manager, preferably at a high growth tech company or in financial services
- Digital savviness and a command of CX tools & processes with a track record of measurable development in a customer focused career
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- CX experience in a regulated financial services industry highly desired
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.