Customer Migration and Adoption Manager at Convercent by OneTrust
The Customer Migration and Adoption Manager focuses on building and driving the operational procedures to ensure Convercent customers successfully migrate onto the OneTrust platform. Once customers migrate this role also supports successful adoption of the OneTrust platform.
This person will work as a partner to bring the Convercent and OneTrust teams together, ensuring alignment and consistency. This role is expected to continually understand our customers better through consistent interaction with the team. They will then be communicating customer learnings through a feedback loop and will support process improvements to ensure positive customer experiences.
This role will report to the Manager of Customer Experience Operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the design, build, and measurement of the customer migration process from the Convercent platform to the OneTrust platform.
- Work closely with the Convercent and OneTrust teams to ensure alignment and consistency on the migration process.
- Help support team enablement of the new OneTrust applications and migration processes.
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing Manager and Knowledge Base Manager to help define the customer migration communication strategy and to ensure all customer-facing communications are of high quality.
- Work closely with the Professional Services team that will be working directly with customers on their migrations.
- Project manage migration initiatives; create project plans, run meetings, own timelines, and hold team-members accountable for project tasks required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Highly collaborative, and willing to lead and work with varied teams to achieve goals.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and quickly changing environments.
- Experience tracking, measuring, and reporting on data. Comfortable with data analytics tooling (PowerBI, Excel, etc.)
- Familiarity with Customer Success tooling (Salesforce, HubSpot, Gainsight, etc.)
- Passion for customer work.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn proactively
- Deep understanding of the Convercent customers, software, and services.
- Experience working directly with customers on implementation or adoption of technology
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
- Compensation: $80,000-$105,000 plus annual bonus
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, 401(k) match, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.